- These kits do NOT include the 10mm (64V) or 12mm (66O) high misalignment bushing. These kits are only for High Lifter brand max clearance radius bars using the spherical bearing.
- Polaris RZRs use 4 radius bars per vehicle, each radius bar uses one bearing per bar, on the inner at the frame. The kit of 2 bearings will replace bearings on two bars, or one pair of radius bars. The kit of 4 bearings will replace the bearings on 4 bars, or two pair of radius bars.
Applicability: 2020 Polaris RZR XP Turbo S and RZR XP 4 Turbo S
Suppose you've been experiencing problems such as unstable braking, uneven tire wear, clunking sounds, or steering wheel vibrations. In that case, you are in the correct place. By simply replacing the old with the RZR XP Turbo S Radius Bar Spherical Bearing Kit by High Lifter, you can potentially fix every one of these problems and then some. When you have too much play in the system, the wheels will become unbalanced, causing vibration, which will be one of the first symptoms. So, if you don't want your machine to shake like shoes in the dryer, then this is the product for you.
The UTV bearing kit will keep your Polaris RZR in top condition. With this hardware, you will have the option for two or four bearings, which will come with the retaining clips and tapered bushings. However, the side-by-side bearings will only work when the High Lifter brand max clearance radius bars are installed. Once they have been installed on your machine, you'll sleep easy knowing you won't have to worry about the clunkiness or early tire wear any time soon. So purchase the bearings here at Side By Side Stuff today to keep your ride smooth and peaceful.Features:
- Replaces worn bearings on High Lifter max clearance upper or lower radius bars
- 2 bearing kit includes:
- (2) spherical bearings
- (4) retaining clips
- (4) tapered polyurethane bushings
- 4 bearing kit includes:
- (4) spherical bearings
- (8) retaining clips
- (8) tapered polyurethane bushings