- Gun Metal and Blackout finish takes up to an additional 4 business weeks to ship.
- Fuel tuning is absolutely required when installing this exhaust, failure to do so will void the warranty of the exhaust and possibly your machine.
Applicability: 2010-14 Full Size Ranger 800 and 800 Crew
Needing a new exhaust system? The standard HMF Titan Slip on Exhaust (Titan Quiet) has a mechanical core designed to give you incredible horsepower and it will keep the volume levels to a minimum. If you are wanting to be heard then the best choice for you is the Titan XL (Titan Loud) with its unrestricted internal core design. You will get maximum horsepower and incredibly loud volume. Either way, you will be impressed with the deep aggressive sound and the increase in your horsepower and torque on your Polaris Ranger 800.
Depending on the exhaust series, the slip-on system picks up 10-15% more horsepower and torque. These quality slip on exhaust systems have USFS approved spark arrestors, high performance glass wool packing and are TIG welded for a water tight seal. Virtually the entire exhaust is 304 stainless steel including the 5” diameter exhaust shell.Features:
- Built to withstand extreme temperatures, increase torque and horse power, add durability and improve exhaust tone
- 5" diameter exhaust shells are stainless steel
- Virtually the entire exhaust is 304 stainless steel
- Deep aggressive sound
- Titan Quiet has a mechanical core designed to produce incredible horsepower while keeping sound levels to a minimum
- Titan Loud (XL) has an unrestricted internal core design to product maximum horsepower at an incredibly loud volume
- TIG welded shut inlet ensures water tight seal
- USFS approved spark arrestor
- High performance glass wool packing
- Approximately 10-15% horsepower and torque gain throughout the power curve