Are you an avid trail rider? We can bet that it gets pretty frustrating when you lack in the grip and traction department, as that is what gets you over extreme obstacles. It's safe to say the standard all-terrain carcass isn't going to cut it. So, instead of accepting the thrill of a mediocre ride, why not increase the quality of the UTV tire? It's not hard to do with the Tenacity XNR 10-Ply Radial Tire by ITP.
These offroad tires are no joke, obviously, when you see ten-ply, you know things are about to get real, but that's just half of it. ITP took care to design these treads with a high-quality carcass design ideal for trailing over rocks, roots, and rutted conditions. The rubber compounds add balance to traction and tread life to ensure you're not replacing side-by-side tires before you should be. These tires will also provide traction in the loose stuff whenever duty calls. Don't change your ride scenario because you're treads can't handle your ride style. Beef up your traction action with a set of Tenacity tires from Side By Side Stuff.Features:
- Carcass built with premium nylon body plies and CCB (continuous cap belt) in a lighter, non-steel belted version
- Chain type pattern improved traction in loose conditions
- Staggered shoulder blocks for increased traction in rocks and ruts
- Nylon belts offer improved compliance for trail riding over rocks, roots, and rutted conditions at lower speeds
- New rubber compound effectively balances traction and tread life
- Designed for the recreational rider