- Light bar may vary from photo depending on size ordered.
- LED lights are clear, blue tint is from the protective film that is removed after installation.
With nightfall, your machine is bound to run into much harder to see obstacles on the trail. Whether you venture the branch covered mud trails with you Can-Am Maverick or take the endless rides through the desert canyons in your Arctic Cat Wildcat, stock lighting can only shine so far while you speed at full force. With any driver there is a need for speed and getting the right lighting for the dark and starry terrain can give you the safety you need from things like deer, branches, and other annoying interference's that could otherwise cause extreme damage to your machine. Check out the Sirius 50 Inch Pro Series Curved Double Row LED Light Bar before your next midnight run.
With 10 degrees spot beam and 20 degrees flood beams, the light features 100 LED in a double curved row and provides a total of 28,000 lumens. The lens is abrasion resistant and is IP69K rated against debris and immersion along with durable stainless-steel hardware and UV resistant paint for a lasting life. From GORE pressure equalizing vents and internal rubber bushings to the Deutsch waterproof wiring harness and, this light bar is amazingly resilient, and they include a limited life time warranty to prove it! All these features, along with many more listed below, there's no question why you wouldn't want the Sirius 50 Inch Pro Series Curved Double Row LED Light Bar before your next nightly outing.
- 12-foot Deutsch waterproof wiring harness
- Standard 2-position switch
- Blade-style, standard 3/4" wide fuse
- 12V relay
- L-bracket mounting feet - pair
- Anti-theft bolts included
- Installation instructions
Switch Upgrade Options:
- Double curved row
- 100 LEDs / 500 watts total / 28,000 lumens
- Individual LED Wattage / LED Lifespan of 5W / 50,000 hr.
- Deutsch waterproof wiring harness with built in strain relief included
- 94% reflector efficiency
- 10° spot beam and 20° flood beam pattern
- IP69K Rating: Impermeable to dust and continuous immersion
- AR-1 polycarbonate lens material
- Passes US MIL810-STD environmental testing
- Oversized hear sink with textured fins for increased surface area and heat transfer
- RoHS compliant
- GORE® pressure equalizing vent equalizes internal pressure while maintaining a moisture barrier
- Internal rubber bushing insulates light bar from vibration
- Stainless steel hardware and UV resistant paint
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Multi-Light Wiring Options:
- Waterproof 2-position switch - add waterproofing to your switch, fits same hole size as standard 2-position switch
- Flush mount dash switch - keep the factory look of your vehicle, waterproof and matches the fit and finish of your OEM dashboard
Anti-Theft Bolt Option:
- 1 Female to 2 Male - string up to two (2) Sirius Pro Series LED lights together
- 1 Female to 4 Male - string up to four (4) Sirius Pro Series LED lights together
Mounting Upgrade Options:
- Thwart attempts to unscrew your Sirius Pro Series LED Light Bars with Anti-Theft Bolts. A keyed nut and socket replace the standard hex bolts that secure the lights to the mounting brackets.
- Aluminum tube clamps - mount light bars to cages and roll bars; available in 1.5", 1.75" and 2.0"