Applicability: Fits Full Size
- 2009-14 Ranger XP 700 / XP 800 and 800 Crew
- 2011-16 Ranger 6x6
Are you a UTV enthusiast who works his rig into the ground whether trekking through mud or hauling heavy loads? If this is you, you are probably tired of replacing those OEM belts, they just can't keep up with that kind of grit. No worries, Side By Side Stuff has a wide variety of aftermarket parts that are up for the task. One option is the Ultimax XP Drive Belt by Timken.
This Full-Size Ranger XP 800 belt exceeds OEM standards in both performance and construction. It's fabricated from fiber-loaded advanced polymer compounds and Aramid cord for the ultimate resistance to shock loads. The UTV belt is severe-duty, designed for the extreme in the harshest environments. Your buggy will be able to handle more load and abuse! Being made in America and backed by a three-year manufacturer's warranty, you can make this purchase with confidence!Features:
- Made with strong and stable Aramid cord for superior resistance to shock loads
- Constructed with fiber-loaded advanced polymer compounds designed for specific applications
- Severe duty belt engineered for extreme performance
- Purpose-built for the unique demands of harsh CVT environments and today's high-powered UTV and side-by-side vehicles
- Engineered to handle more load and abuse than other belts
- Built with modern methods to reduce variability and eliminate "classic" failure modes
- Timken is a major supplier of drive belts to original equipment (OE)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Three (3) year manufacturer warranty