NOTE: Kits will vary by model.
Applicability: Fits Full Size w/ Pro-Fit Cage
- 2013-15 Ranger XP 900 and 900 Crew
- 2015-19 Ranger Diesel and Crew Diesel
- 2015 Ranger Full Size 570 and 570 Crew
- 2016 Ranger XP 900 / Crew XP 900-5 / Crew XP 900-6
- 2016 Ranger XP 570 and Crew XP 570-6
- 2017-19 Ranger XP 900 and Crew XP 900
- 2017 Ranger XP 1000 and Crew XP 1000
- 2018-20 Ranger XP 1000
- 2018-20 Ranger Crew XP 1000
More and more UTV enthusiasts realize how convenient their Polaris can be. Not only can it assist in farm chores, but it can also sling mud and run errands around town. Now, to get to a point where you can trek on the pavement, you've got to meet your state's specific regulations. Generally, a turn signal kit will be on that check-off list. Side By Side Stuff has a great aftermarket system, it's the Ranger XP 900 Self Canceling Turn Signal Kit with a Horn by XTC.
XTC revolutionized the industry with their version of a self-canceling turn signal kit, using ATS technology. It engages with the corresponding turn blinker for a short duration and automatically cancels at the right time. The package includes LED front amber-lights, a rear power out, an LED turn switch and a horn. XTC designed the SxS kit with Plug & Play technology, which makes installation less of a headache. Get road-ready today by ordering your Ranger XP 1000 turn signal kit.Features:
Ride Command Rear Harness:
- Plug & Play easy install
- With the push of a button, the ATS (automatic turn signal) will activate the corresponding turn blinker for a short duration and then automatically cancel for simple lane changes
- A prolonged press of the button will yield a longer blinker duration, suitable for making a left or right turn; you can manually cancel the turn signal by pushing the button a second time
- Includes two (2) 3/4" 3 LED front amber lights
- Plugs into OEM brake light harness, uses factory rear lights
- Laser etched LED lit turn switch
- Rear power out for optional license plate light
- Made in the USA
If your 2019 Ranger came with Factory Installed Ride Command, you will need this option for your new XTC Turn Signal Kit to work correctly. Please verify that you have a 8 Way Rear Wire Harness with 7 wires before ordering. If you had Ride Command installed at a dealership or installed yourself, you WILL NOT
need the Ride Command Rear Harness. If you have any questions about whether or not you need the Ride Command Rear Harness, please call before ordering.