NOTE: The connectors that this turn signal system plugs inline to on the 2018 Wolverine are in a male/female direction from the front of the UTV to the back. The 2019-2021 model connectors are in a female/male direction from the front of the UTV to the back, however this is not always the case, as some models still use the 2018 orientation. To confirm fitment, please check the driver tail light rear plug orientation on your Wolverine before ordering.
Applicability: 2018-21 Yamaha Wolverine X4 and 2019-21 Yamaha Wolverine X2
If you're looking to improve your rigs safety features, you've come to the right place. Side By Side Stuff offers the Wolverine X2 Self-Canceling Turn Signal Kit with a Horn by XTC. The integration of the aftermarket accessory increases safety and is generally a requirement for pavement travels. Let's see what makes up this UTV assembly.
XTC designed the Wolverine X4 kit with ATS. The system automatically cancels itself during short duration signaling. XTC used Plug & Play technology, which is the bee's knees when it comes to an easy installation. There is no need for splicing, unnecessary modifications or painstaking wiring. By the way, they make this bad boy right here in the United States! What are you waiting for; increase your buggies versatility with a Yamaha turn signal kit.Features:
- Plug & Play™ easy install
- With the push of a button, the ATS (automatic turn signal) will activate the corresponding turn blinker for a short duration and then automatically cancel for simple lane changes
- A prolonged press of the button will yield a longer blinker duration, suitable for making a left or right turn; you can manually cancel the turn signal by pushing the button a second time
- Includes two (2) .75" 3 LED front amber lights
- Plugs into OEM brake light harness, using factory rear lights
- Laser etched LED lit turn switch
- Lit horn emergency hazard switch
- Rear power out for optional license plate light
- Made in the USA