NOTE: Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
Applicability: Mahindra mPact XTV 750 S / XTV 750 L / XTV 1000 S / XTV 1000 L
When out wheeling in the Mahindra, chances are you are impressed by its ability to lighten your workload. However, we would wager you are less than impressed by its inability to keep you protected from the elements. That's why at Side By Side Stuff, we work hard to bring you aftermarket UTV parts and accessories you want and need to keep clean and protected. Take, for instance, this 3 Star Soft Back Panel for your Mahindra mPact XTV.
Designed and manufactured by the team at 3 Star, this particular SxS enclosure comes with everything you need to add a rear panel to your machine to help keep you clean and dry. Pair this mPact XTV back panel with your already existing aftermarket enclosure components for an even better chance at staying comfortable in the worst conditions. If you are worried about quality, let us reassure you, this Mahindra rear pane is a great addition to your machine. Each soft panel is precision-cut and sewn from high-strength marine-grade materials, so you can rest easy knowing your panel can handle the exposure you are sure to put it through. Grab yours today and get protected with the help of 3 star and Side By Side Stuff! Features:
- Modular constructions, which means it can be added to existing GCL configurations at any time
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- YKK zippers made using state-of-the art techniques offer cross-wise strength that's unmatched in the industry
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
- Zippered Back Window - Back Window zips on the 2 sides and velcros on the bottom