- The photos above are a representation of the Doors and Rear Window, there no accurate photos available of this product installed on the 2015-17 Bobcat 3400.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: 2015-17 Bobcat 3400 (with Pro-Fit Cage)
Driving your 2016-17 Bobcat 3400 in colder weather can make riding not enjoyable and hard to get any work done. Especially if there is rain or snow coming in the cab with you, that's never fun. Do you think that if you had something to block the elements from coming around the front windshield it would help? Check out the Doors and Rear Window combo by Falcon Ridge.
The Doors and Rear Window are made from a marine grade fabric, making this combo waterproof and tear resistant. This set also comes with the Aquaview vinyl windows for the doors and the back shield, so you can see clearly out of. When the weather turns nice outside, take advantage and roll up the doors and Velcro them to stay back while not in use. Installation and care instructions, along with self-adhesive Velcro, make installing this unit a breeze.Features:
- Professional marine grade 11 ounce polyester canvas that is waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, abrasion resistant
- Door windows and rear window are constructed of durable 30 mil tinted Aqua-View Vinyl with a cold crack rating of -20 degrees
- Convenient roll-away doors provide the option of taking your doors with you and stow-away when not in use
- Full length double pull YKK marine grade zippers
- Complete with self-adhesive velcro, installation and care instructions
- Made in the USA
View Installation Instructions
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top