- The photos above are a representation of the Doors and Rear Window, there no accurate photos available of this product installed on the 2016-17 Bobcat 3400.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: 2016-17 Bobcat 3400
Driving your 2016-17 Bobcat 3400 in colder weather can make riding not enjoyable and hard to get any work done. Especially if there is rain or snow coming in the cab with you, that's never fun. Do you think that if you had something to block the elements from coming around the front windshield it would help? Check out the Doors and Rear Window combo by Falcon Ridge.
The Doors and Rear Window are made from a marine grade fabric, making this combo waterproof and tear resistant. This set also comes with the Aquaview vinyl windows for the doors and the back shield, so you can see clearly out of. When the weather turns nice outside, take advantage and roll up the doors and Velcro them to stay back while not in use. Installation and care instructions, along with self-adhesive Velcro, make installing this unit a breeze.Features:
- Professional grade marine textile base material that is waterproof,
- Doors and rear window are constructed of durable clear Aquaview vinyl
- Convenient roll-away doors allow stow-away with heavy duty velcro straps when not in use
- Full length double pull YKK zippers secure the doors to the cab enclosure
- Complete with self-adhesive velcro, installation and care instructions
View Installation Instructions
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top