- This kit requires you to relocate the shock, which means it may not work with some lift kits.
- If you are running, or planning on running front Outlaw DHT Axles with these a-arms, you will need the Steering Stop Kit available above to avoid clearance issues on the CV boot.
- A MINIMUM of a 1" wheel spacer is required on the front if you are running 12" diameter factory or aftermarket wheels for the wheel to clear the tie rod with the alignment cones installed If you are running wide tires, a 1.5" or wider spacer may be required depending on the width of the tire for tire to shock clearance at full lock steering.
Applicability: Fits Full Size
- 2009-14 Ranger XP 700 / XP 800 and 800 Crew
- 2011-17 Ranger 6x6
- 2011-14 Ranger Diesel
One of the first questions new Ranger owners ask is, “What size tires can I run?” Without a-arm modifications to your ride, the largest tires you can safely run are 26 inches – not very large for true mud riders! High Lifter Products’ Pro Series Forward Arched Control Arms for Polaris Ranger models plus a lift kit give you the clearance needed so you can pick run up to 31" tires! The Pro Series Forward Arched Control Arms for Polaris Ranger models move the front hubs forward 2 inches for clearance without lifting the ride and without increasing the center of gravity. The upper and lower control arms are crafted from heavy-duty 1 1/4” steel tubing and powder-coated black for a seamless look on any Ranger.
Some a-arm kits on the market move the bottom of the shock forward, however, we include a top shock mount which also moves the top of the shock forward. We move the entire shock so it will perform as it was intended by the manufacturer. Each lower control arm features strategically designed arches to provide even more ground clearance for ruts and rocks and while you’re on the trails. The upper control arms have the High Lifter logo precision cut into the additional bracing so fellow riders know you mean business when it comes to heavy-duty accessories for your Ranger. During installation, you’ll use stock bushings and factory ball joints for an easy install! The a-arms also correct the over extension of the ball joints by adding a bend to the control arm ball joint socket - something competitors don't address! Want to add lift in addition to the clearance gained with the Pro Series Forward Arched Control Arms? Not a problem, since the Forward Arched Control Arms are compatible with High Lifter’s Signature Series 3” Lift Kit for Polaris Ranger models (PLK800R-50) and you can use OEM axles!Features:
Optional Steering Stop Kit:
- 25% larger than average stock arms
- Crafted from 1 ¼” DOM steel
- .188” wall thickness
- Added ground clearance featuring bends that maximize clearance and axle protection
- Easy to install and maintain
- Precision manufacturing process ensures each control arm installs exactly like the factory arm
Have you had an axle or two break due to over steering and the binding of your front axles? Front axle breakage is an issue of the past with the steering stop kit! This kit was designed to reduce front axle breakage due to turning "full lock" under power! Get this kit today and save yourself some money for later!
Optional All Balls Racing A-Arm Bushings:
Are your a-arm bushings becoming worn down and need to be replaced? All Balls Racing has come up with the perfect OEM replacement bushing for your machine. Each piece is designed to provide greater suspension travel and performance. Purchase yours today to replace just the front or both the front and rear and keep your machine in top notch!
Optional Ball Joints:
- Designed to be an OEM replacement bushing
- Contains Chevron SR1-2 grease
- Has hi-performance rust and oxidation inhibitors
- Precision high-speed bearings are manufactured to ABEC3 standards
- Contains a double lip seal
- Kit contains components to replace the front or both front and rear a-arm bushings
Manufactured and designed by All Balls Racing, this perfect OEM replacement ball joint is sure to impress. Their steel housing ensures toughness and durability. Each is made to be self lubricated to keep the joint from seizing. The POM-M90 bearing cup is designed to isolate the steel rod from the housing to prevent damage. If you're looking for the perfect replacement for your worn out ball joints, grab a set for your upper and lower joints today! View Installation Instructions
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov