We all know the Polaris RZR XP Turbo, Yamaha YXZ, Arctic Cat Wildcat and some other machines were built to be bad to the bone in the mud. This creates the question, how do you make a wicked side by side even better? If you are a mud enthusiast then you know the answer to that question is to have only the best tires for your ride. The ITP Cryptid 6-Ply Tire is quickly becoming one of the most elite products of its kind.
The 6-ply bias design of the Cryptid allows the entire body to flex creating better gripping as well as conformity to the terrain. Lug height graduates from 1.5 at the center to 2 at the shoulder making the tire grab hardest outside the center line. Increasing traction as the mud clears, grooved center lugs also channel away the mud and debris. ITP designed a tire that will not disappoint by creating the Cryptid for extreme mud bogging, as well as in loose, deep mud and snow!
- 6 ply rated tire
- Proven "chevron" style tread pattern to deliver unparalleled forward traction
- Lug height is graduated, it starts at 1.5" at center and grows to 2" at the shoulder
- Paddle-like shoulder configuration provides maximum side bite for climbing in and out of mud without compromising rider comfort on trails and hard packed surfaces
- Grooved center lugs channel away mud and debris
- Super durable rubber compound protects against abrasions, chips and cuts
- Designed for use in extreme mud bogging along with loose, deep mud or snow