- Axles are sold individually.
- Axle may differ depending on location.
- CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
- 2010-14 Mid Size Polaris Ranger 400 / 500 / 570 / 800 / EV
- 2011-14 Mid Size Polaris Ranger 570 Crew
There is no question that this rig will go for years and years if properly maintained and outfitted. Side By Side Stuff takes pride in offering hardworking enthusiasts like you to keep your workhorse in ship-shape condition. Let's call out the UTV axle for a minute. These driveline components have a vital role in ensuring your buggy receives communication from the differential to the hubs. Isn't it safe to say this should be super durable? Truth be told, most people would prefer to go aftermarket when it comes to an axle. However, fitment can potentially be the deciding factor. Well, with the Moose OEM Replacement Axle for a Mid Size Ranger 570, you get the best of both worlds.
The Ranger replacement axle has upgraded construction, significantly exceeding the factory. A solid steel design complete with moly packed neoprene boots makes for an offroad axle that thrives on the roughest terrains. These bad boys are torture-tested until failure, just to be sure they will meet your offroad demands. If that isn't enough, this Moose axle comes ready to install. All you have to do is select your model and location. Click to order, then we will ship it right to your front door.Features:
- Precision machined and heat treated solid chromoly steel center shaft, cages, races and ball bearings
- Designed to withstand the most rigorous conditions and terrain
- Torture tested to failure to ensure maximum durability
- Induction heat treated joints packed with high performance moly grease
- Exceed OEM quality in fit, form and function
- Precision rolled splines and threads
- High-strength spring steel retaining clips (where required)
- All new dust rings and guards (where required)
- High quality neoprene rubber dust boots
- Secure stainless steel dust boot clamps
- Fully assembled for easy installation