- Axles are sold individually.
- Manufacturer warranty is void on any vehicle lifted, with oversized tires other than the O.E.M. design, or any vehicle used for racing.
- For warranty claims, proof of purchase must accompany product and be dated within the 2 years of installed period to be honored.
Applicability: 2005-08 Polaris Ranger 500 and Ranger 700
Did you bind an axle on that last run to check cattle? We bet, like so many others, you are trying to find a trustworthy driveline part that has the same reliable fit as your OEM component without having to worry about another bind. No worries, friends. Side By Side Stuff has the perfect aftermarket stock replacement that will get the job done, without all the bells and whistles. It's the Ranger 500 Rugged Axle by Quad Boss. These UTV axles provide the fit you've come to depend on, but with a much better build.
These SxS axles are formed with a Chromoly steel shaft and precision-ground internal CV components. The boots are filled with moly grease massively, increasing tolerance and prolonging the lifespan. What's great about this particular unit is that it's pre-assembled, including low-profile clamps to not obstruct clearance in any way. That's right, click to order, pull the Ranger 700 axles out of the box, and swap the old with the new. It's as simple as that.Features:
- High quality O.E. replacement axle
- Chromoly steel axle bar
- Precision-ground components
- Low-profile stainless steel clamps
- Assembled with 3% Moly grease
- Fully-assembled outboard and inboard joints
- Two-year manufacturer's warranty with normal wear and tear
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov