- Axles are sold individually
- Designed to work with stock configuration.
Applicability: Kawasaki Mule (See options above)
The Kawasaki Mule is just what it's name indicates - a workhorse. Whether you're working on the jobsite, doing chores around the house or even going on a fun ride down the road, the Mule 4010, Mule 610 or other Mule is a perfect machine to make your day easier. If you break your factory axles, the Rugged OEM Replacement Axles are a great way to get your machine back up and running quicker and without breaking the bank.
The axles have internal components that are precision machined and heat treated. Also, they are packed with high load moly grease and sealed with neoprene boots. A direct bolt on application with no modifications required, they are designed to get you back to riding quicker. You won't be putting just some cheap axle on your machine with these, they are manufactured to meet and exceed the OEM axles.Features:
View Rugged Axle Warranty Policy View Rugged Axle Claim Warranty Form
- Designed to meet and exceed OEM axle
- All internal components are precision machined and heat treated for a longer life span
- Packed with high load moly grease to provide maximum lubrication and sealed with neoprene boots and low profile clamps
- These axles are ready to rock right out of the box and designed to be direct bolt-on with no modifications necessary
- Carry a 12 month manufacturer's warranty