- Doors are sold as a pair, one left and one right.
- May require modification for machines with new shoulder guard panels.
- Modification is required and you must cut the bottom plastic clamp on the passenger side to clear the gas tank bracket. This will not allow it to clamp very tight, but it doesn’t need to. The lower portion of the door hinge tube only holds the textile in place.
Applicability: Kubota RTV XG850 Sidekick
From the looks of it, you're looking for a good set of aftermarket partial enclosure for your trusty sidekick. Friends, you've stopped on the right link. This RTV XG850 Sidekick Hinged Framed Door Kit with a Rear Panel by Seizmik is an excellent choice. Seizmik has been blasting the offroad community both utility and sport with quality aftermarket accessories for years. They've perfected the art of producing quality made doors and rear panels that will serve their purpose while lasting forever in the process.
These UTV doors feature a steel frame and door latch. The steel is wrapped in UV-resistant PVC-coated heavyweight nylon, durable enough to handle the harshest of conditions. Seizmik has tossed in a SxS rear panel that eliminates dust roll-back to give you one heck of a comfortable ride while your tending cattle or working the fields. Are you worried about the permanence of adding automotive-like doors to your rig? Don't. This assembly easily detaches from the vehicle without even needing tools. Dress your buggy up for a comfortable ride in between your grueling chores by shopping Seizmik parts and accessories from Side By Side Stuff.Features:
Optional Side View Mirrors:
- Sturdy 3/4 inch tubular steel frame and steel door latch
- Durable UV resistant PVC coated heavyweight nylon fabric
- Easy installation with no drilling required
- Doors comes off in seconds with no tools required
- Upper door covers are easily removable for ventilation
- Works with most windshields and tops
You have the option with this Hinged Framed Door Kit to add the Seizmik break away side view mirrors. These mirrors can be installed on the incorporated tabs on the front side of the doors. The break away feature allows the mirrors to be pushed back when hit by a tree limb or other debris on the trails or around the farm. They are sold in pairs and you can select to add them to your order in the options above. View Installation Instructions