- Will NOT fit the 2014-15 Kymco 500 EFI
- Does NOT fit the 2017-18 Kymco 700 Models
Applicability: Kymco UXV (See options above)
Whether you just bought your Kymco UXV 500 or have had it for years, if you don't have a windshield for it, you're probably shopping for one. A full windshield can give you protection that you need and want from the wind, dust, mud and other debris but if you want a little bit more flexibility, we have exactly what you need with the GCL Two Piece Windshield.
This windshield comes in two pieces, allowing you remove either piece at any time so you can get the airflow you need in your cab. Made from 1/4" thick Lexan, the windshield won't bow when driven at high speeds like many other 3/16" windshields on the market. With both pieces installed, you'll have all the protection a full windshield can offer but when your cab gets a little too stuffy, you can easily remove the lower piece so you have the protection you need still but much more airflow. Since the windshield is installed using quick connect clamps, you can easily take one or both pieces off by removing the thumbscrews, making it perfect for quick changes out on the trail.
The windshield also features rubber gaskets along the bottom and sides of the windshield, giving you a snug fit and helping reduce noisy vibrations. U.S.A. made, GCL includes everything you need for installation on your Kymco UXV 700 or UXV 450.Windshield Features:
- 1/4 inch thick Lexan
- Quick disconnect clamps with thumb screws
- Can remove just the upper or just the lower windshield for maximum versatility
- Manufactured in Kentucky U.S.A.
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Adjustable windshield vents
- MR10 hard coating for upper windshield
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Cleaning and Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment