- Does NOT include windshield shown in photos.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: Kymco UXV 500
Your Kymco UXV 500 is a machine you depend on every day to help you through a hard dayís work. While your UTV may be a work horse and can prove it with just about any challenge you face it with, you yourself may need some extra protection from the elements to get through the day. The Doors, Rear Window and Top by Falcon Ridge will keep the wind and harsh weather elements outside of your cab to keep you safe and dry while youíre putting in those long hours. Letís check out the stand out features this product offers!
This aftermarket enclosure is constructed of professional grade marine textile material that is waterproof, puncture and tear resistant; making it a product thatís designed to last for years to come. The windows are made of a clear Aquaview vinyl which provides maximum visibility, allowing you to easily see whatís around you at all times. The doors open and close with full length double pull YKK zippers and can be rolled back out of the way when desired with Velcro straps. This setup comes complete with all of the Velcro needed attach the enclosure, as well as installation and care instructions. Check out all Side By Side Stuff has to offer for your Kymco to accessorize and make your ride comfortable all year long.Features:
- Professional grade marine textile base material that is waterproof,
puncture resistant, tear resistant, abrasion resistant, fade resistant
- Doors and rear window are constructed of durable clear Aquaview vinyl
- Convenient roll-away doors allow stow-away with heavy duty velcro straps when not in use
- Full length double pull YKK zippers secure the doors to the cab enclosure
- Complete with self-adhesive velcro, installation and care instructions
View Installation Instructions
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top