- Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
- There are no accurate pictures available for this product for the Massimo MSU 800 at this time.
Applicability: 2014-20 Massimo MSU 800
Dust rollback, quite possibly the absolute worst part of the country traveling in your Massimo, right? Primarily if you've already invested in a UTV front windshield. Then you're left to deal with low-pressure suction that acts as a dust magnet, leaving you hacking and coughing on dirt particles. Don't worry, friends, we've got a fix for you. All you need is an MSU 800 Soft Rear Panel by 3 Star, and you'll be hauling and towing without the elements ruining your ride.
You have to respect any component that is hand-crafted in this day and age. 3 Star takes fabrication seriously, and it shows in their old-school method of construction from modern made materials. Everything is formed from marine-grade polyester and Aqua-View vinyl; it's water, tear, puncture, mildew, and UV-resistant. It can handle the harshest of environments while providing you shelter from the elements and a clear perspective. Another excellent aspect of the side by side rear panel is that it doesn't require any crazy machine modifications. All you need is the included self-adhesive Velcro, and you're good to go.Features:
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
- Zippered Back Window - Back Window zips on the 2 sides and velcros on the bottom
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov