- Kit includes upper and lower ball joint for left and right side of machine.
- To order for both front and rear, select quantity two (2).
Applicability: 2011-20 Can Am Commander and Commander Max
There are a ton of factors that go into the efficiency of your suspension. Between the flex and articulation, keeping those components maintained is essential. One part that gets overlooked but can cause vibration, cluttering and all-around bad handling is the ball joints. Once they go, the rest of your suspension will go on the fritz. That's why you need to invest in the Commander Heavy-Duty Upper and Lower Ball Joints by Demon Powersports.
These aftermarket hard parts are constructed from Chromoly steel and are two-times stronger than your OEM. Between the reinforced stub design and the reversed flange, the UTV ball joints have an extended lifespan and more accessible servicing. The Can Am ball joints will provide increased solidity to your suspension and improve your handling to like new! Get yours today by ordering on-line or giving one of our friendly reps a call!Features:
- Made from 4340 Chromoly steel material
- Greasable and serviceable
- Reversed flange design for upper ball joints
- 2 times stronger than OEM
- Reinforce stub design
- Extended life span