- Kit includes upper and lower ball joint for left and right side of machine.
- To order for both front and rear, select quantity two (2).
Applicability: 2011-14 Polaris RZR XP 900 and RZR XP 4 900
Let's not dance around the facts, friend. That last ride was anything but smooth. Between the shaky steering and the lack of control, something isn't right. Taking into consideration those symptoms, it sounds like it could be your ball joints. Your factory parts will only take so much abuse before they say enough is enough. That's why you should consider upgrading with the RZR XP 900 Heavy Duty Upper and Lower Ball Joints.
Super ATV makes it their mission to improve fellow rider's off-road experience, with every aftermarket part and accessory they manufacture. The same could be said with the quality construction of these UTV ball joints. Super ATV forms the components from chromoly steel with reversed flanges on the upper ball joints, along with reinforced stubs. When pairing those features with the ability to be greaseable and serviceable, the result is a highly durable and long-lasting RZR XP 900 ball joint! Features:
View Warranty Policy
- Made from 4340 Chromoly steel material
- Greasable and serviceable
- Reversed flange design for upper ball joints
- 2 times stronger than OEM
- Reinforce stub design
- Extended life span