- The half doors are designed to work in conjunction with the Can Am OEM hard 1/2 doors.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: 2017-22 Can Am Defender Max (4 seat models)
Wholly mother, it can get uncomfortable real quick while cruising around in your vehicle. Wouldn't it be nice if you could block some of the wind and get some additional protection from flying debris? Well, thanks to our friends at Falcon Ridge, you can! Up for grabs is the Defender Max Soft Doors.
These puppies are what made in America is all about. Using professional marine-grade polyester canvas, Falcon Ridge hand-measures and sews the UTV doors for a perfect fitment for your machine application. They've also incorporated full-length double-pull YKK marine-grade zippers that will allow for easy egress and ingress. They can fully unzip, roll-up and stow away to give that open cab feel on warm summer days. The Can Am doors install using a little elbow grease and the included heavy-duty Velcro. Get yours today by ordering on-line or giving us a call!Features:
- Professional marine grade 11 ounce polyester canvas that is waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, abrasion resistant
- Door windows are constructed of durable 30 mil tinted Aqua-View Vinyl with a cold crack rating of -20 degrees
- Convenient roll-away doors provide the option of taking your doors with you and stow-away when not in use
- Full length double pull YKK marine grade zippers
- Complete with self-adhesive velcro, installation and care instructions
- Made in the USA
View Half Door Installation Instructions View Full Door Installation Instructions
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top