- Wheel spacers have 10mm x 1.25 thread pitch studs and spacer lugs.
- For a set of 4 spacers you must order qty. 2.
Applicability: 2010-14 Arctic Cat Prowler with round roll bars
Did you get your car all done up with a snorkel kit and big ole mud tires? We are guessing you are on this page because, unfortunately, you didn't consider a rubbing issue when you beefed up your ride for hitting the honey holes. But, have no fear, Side By Side Stuff has everything you need to get the ride you want with the aftermarket upgrades you need. The High Lifter Wide Trac Wheel Spacers for select Prowler models is an affordable fix that easy to mount up if rubbing is the issue. Here's how.
High Lifter builds the UTV wheel spacers from aircraft billet aluminum with bolt-on design elements. So, not only is this assembly as durable as all get out, but it's also a breeze to install. All you have to do is mount them to the factor studs using the included grade-eight studs and lugs, and you are ready to roll... Literally! Once you've got the side-by-side wheel spacers on, you can slap those aggressive treads on and ride without rubbing the shocks, struts, or exhaust system. Plus, you get a wider stance and more stability. What's not to want? Get your purchase on!Features:
View Warranty Information
- Machined from aircraft grade 6061 billet aluminum
- Allows the installation of larger, aftermarket tires without rubbing shocks, struts or exhaust systems
- Bolts to existing studs
- Stud extenders are not necessary
- Includes grade 8 studs and lugs