- Wheel spacers have 10mm x 1.25 thread pitch studs and spacer lugs.
- For a set of 4 spacers you must order qty. 2.
Applicability: 2015-21 Honda Pioneer 500 and 2021 Honda Pioneer 520
Upgraded wheels... check, upgraded tires... check, lift kit... check, all installed... check. We all know what comes next, rubbing on the inside of your wheel well. What, why, where, and when are usually the questions asked next. You have the proper clearance vertically, but you can't wrap your brain around why your tires are still rubbing. Well, here at Side by Side Stuff, we have the answer to the questions you have. It will help if you push your rims out away from your rig. One of the most straightforward solutions is the High Lifter Wide Trac Wheel Spacers for the Pioneer 500.
These easy-to-install bolt-on spacers are just what you need to get those new wheels and tires to stop rubbing your shocks, struts, or exhaust systems. The UTV wheels spacers are made from aircraft-grade billet aluminum and include grade-eight lugs and studs. With size options ranging from one inch to two and a half inches, we have you covered to get your desired amount of space. No more worrying about popping a tire or breaking your buggy due to rubbing with these side-by-side spacers.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Machined from aircraft grade 6061 billet aluminum
- Allows the installation of larger, aftermarket tires without rubbing shocks, struts or exhaust systems
- Bolts to existing studs
- Stud extenders are not necessary
- Includes grade 8 studs and lugs