- Wheel spacers have 10mm x 1.25 thread pitch studs and spacer lugs.
- For a set of 4 spacers you must order qty. 2.
Applicability: 2014-21 Honda Pioneer 700 and Pioneer 700 4
The High Lifter Wide Trac Wheel Spacers for the Pioneer 700 are a significant game-changer in the handling department. We are guessing that you've either added oversized tires or your thinking about it. These are going to be a must-have in that case. These UTV wheel spacers add some space between the wheel and the hub to increase the width to allow larger tires without rubbing the plastics. They could also potentially correct any offset discrepancies, improve safety, and overall wheeling. But first, will they hold up the riding environment?
Truth be told, these side-by-side wheel spacers are more than capable of withstanding harsh terrains and weather elements. They are precision machined from aircraft-grade 6061 billet aluminum, complete with bolt-on design dynamics. So, the build is not only as durable as they come, but these units are a breeze to install. Simply mount them to the pre-existing studs using the included grade-eight hardware, and you're good to go. You don't even need stud extenders for the install. Once you've got them mounted up, the beefier tires will no longer rub the exhaust system, shocks, or struts. It's just that easy. What's not to want with these Honda wheel spacers?Features:
View Warranty Information
- Machined from aircraft grade 6061 billet aluminum
- Allows the installation of larger, aftermarket tires without rubbing shocks, struts or exhaust systems
- Bolts to existing studs
- Stud extenders are not necessary
- Includes grade 8 studs and lugs