- Wheel spacers have 10mm x 1.25 thread pitch studs and spacer lugs.
- For a set of 4 spacers you must order qty. 2.
Applicability: 2000-21 Honda Rancher 350 / Rancher 400 / Rancher 420
Are you sick of being the trail plug simply because your tires are cutting it? Seems like you've got two choices. You can either get comfortable riding the granny trails or beef up your treads. But first, it's common practice to get outfitted with a set of Honda Rancher 420 Wide Trac Wheel Spacers by High Lifter. What these aftermarket parts do is keep your new ATV tires from rubbing vital components while providing other sweet benefits.
These aircraft-grade 6061 billet aluminum quad wheel spacers easily mount to the existing studs, extending the space between the hub and the wheel. For one, this adds some stability to the bike by widening the stance. For two, you're going to get the space required to add those larger tires without rubbing the exhaust system, struts, or shocks. High Lifter includes grade-eight hardware to ensure everything stays intact while your ditching the kiddie rides for the bounty holes. Ride like you want when you beef up your four-wheeler with Honda parts and accessories from Side By Side Stuff.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Machined from aircraft grade 6061 billet aluminum
- Allows the installation of larger, aftermarket tires without rubbing shocks, struts or exhaust systems
- Bolts to existing studs
- Stud extenders are not necessary
- Includes grade 8 studs and lugs