- Wheel spacers have 12mm x 1.5 thread pitch studs and spacer lugs.
- For a set of 4 spacers you must order qty. 2.
- 2021 Polaris RZR Trail Sport / RZR Trail Premium / RZR Trail Ultimate
- 2021 Polaris RZR Trail S 900 Sport
- 2021 Polaris RZR Trail S 1000 Premium and RZR Trail S 1000 Ultimate
In the words of Peter Parker's Uncle, with great power comes great responsibility. Or in this case, with massive tires comes rubbing issues on your wheel wells. There is nothing worse than getting a new set of monstrous treads to kill the rugged terrain with, only to find that intense rubbing when turning the wheels. There are two ways to resolve this issue, either bust open the checkbook on numerous suspension accessories like forward a-arms or getting a more budget-worthy option like wheel spacers. You've come to the right place here at Side By Side Stuff, as we have just the solution to this mishap; the High Lifter Wide Trac Wheel Spacers for the Polaris RZR Trail.
This kit comes as a pair of two durably built billet aluminum UTV wheel spacers that resist wear and tear from the elements through the years. As noted previously, this product is excellent for use with large treads that engulf the space of shocks, exhaust systems, or struts. In addition, with a complete set of studs and lugs, there is no need for additional hardware such as stud extenders. This also makes installation a breeze, providing more playtime and less wrenching around in the shop. So get back out there and tear up the terrain with these helpful side-by-side wheel spacers!Features:
View Warranty Information
- Machined from aircraft grade 6061 billet aluminum
- Allows the installation of larger, aftermarket tires without rubbing shocks, struts or exhaust systems
- Bolts to existing studs
- Stud extenders are not necessary
- Includes grade 8 studs and lugs
This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov