- Wheel spacers have 10mm x 1.25 thread pitch studs and spacer lugs.
- For a set of 4 spacers you must order qty. 2.
Applicability: 1985-12 Yamaha Big Bear 250 / Big Bear 350 / Big Bear 400
What is worse than finally getting your hands on a set of righteous tires only to find that they are rubbing in the wheel well of your Yamaha quad? This mix-up can create an expensive mess of forward a-arms, extended axles, and other pricey fixes. Here at Side By Side Stuff, we know it can be hard to bust out the big bucks, and we have a cost-efficient solution. With the High Lifter Wide Trac Wheel Spacers for the Big Bear, enjoying those gigantic treads is no sweat.
There is no doubt that installing these ATV wheel spacers is like child's play with its direct bolt-on design that goes right up to the existing studs. This set-up is perfect for compensating for other bulky aftermarket products like exhaust systems, shocks, and struts, along with allowing bigger tires! Complete with eight studs and lugs, stud extenders are not mandatory, which provides more efficiency. So, get the most out of rocking the trails with new treads with this affordable assembly on your bike.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Machined from aircraft grade 6061 billet aluminum
- Allows the installation of larger, aftermarket tires without rubbing shocks, struts or exhaust systems
- Bolts to existing studs
- Stud extenders are not necessary
- Includes grade 8 studs and lugs