- Wheel spacers have 10mm x 1.25 thread pitch studs and spacer lugs.
- For a set of 4 spacers you must order qty. 2.
Applicability: 2004-06 Yamaha Bruin 350 (See options above)
The wheels on the Yamaha go round and round, round and round, round and round all through the town. But what happens when the wheels on the bike go rub, rub, rub because you just upgraded to bigger tires? While the answers are plentiful, there is one solution that could solve this problem quickly and easily. The Bruin 350 Wide Trac Wheel Spacers by High Lifter are designed to push those wheels away from the hub to help eliminate the issues you may be having.
Built strong with aircraft-grade 6061 billet aluminum and backed by High Lifter's limited lifetime warranty, what's not to love here! There is no need to purchase stud extenders either, as these ATV wheel spacers bolt directly to existing studs. The perks just keep rolling now that your tires won't rub on the shocks, struts, or exhaust system. There is no better time than the present to get your four-wheeler out and start ripping through the fields like you did when the parents weren't looking.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Machined from aircraft grade 6061 billet aluminum
- Allows the installation of larger, aftermarket tires without rubbing shocks, struts or exhaust systems
- Bolts to existing studs
- Stud extenders are not necessary
- Includes grade 8 studs and lugs
This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov