- Axles are sold individually.
- Manufacturer warranty is void on any vehicle lifted, with oversized tires other than the O.E.M. design, or any vehicle used for racing.
- For warranty claims, proof of purchase must accompany product and be dated within the 2 years of installed period to be honored.
Applicability: Fits Full Size w/ Pro-Fit Cage
- 2013-15 Ranger XP 900 and 900 Crew
- 2015-18 Ranger Diesel and Crew Diesel
- 2015 Ranger Full Size 570 and 570 Crew
- 2016 Ranger XP 900 / Crew XP 900-5 / Crew XP 900-6
- 2016 Ranger XP 570 and Crew XP 570-6
- 2017-19 Ranger XP 900 and Crew XP 900
- 2017 Ranger XP 1000 and Crew XP 1000
- 2018-20 Ranger XP 1000 and Crew XP 1000
- 2020 Ranger 1000 / 1000 Premium / 1000 EPS
- 2020 Ranger Crew 1000 / Crew 1000 Premium / Crew 1000 EPS
Are you tired of the grind while turning, or have you recently had an axle bind? There is nothing more frustrating than a buggy that isn't wheeling right—especially when you've got stuff to do or require some offroad therapy. No worries, Side By Side Stuff has you covered. For a driveline part that isn't too over the top but will meet your Powersports demands, we recommend the Ranger XP 1000 Rugged Axle by Quad Boss. These UTV axles are ideal for those who don't need all the bells and whistles but could use some more reliability.
The great thing about these SxS axles is that they are built with aftermarket grit but have an OEM fit. Plus, they are pre-assembled. Not only are you getting "better," but you're getting "easy" too! These Ranger XP 900 drivetrain parts are constructed with a Chromoly steel axle shaft with the same trustworthy specs as a stock option. Fitment is spot-on. The internal CV components are precision-ground, stuffed in durable boots, packed with moly grease, and held intact by low-profile clamps. Now you've eliminated the fitment guessing game, and you also have a Polaris axle that is built to last longer with more tolerance capacity. Don't settle for mediocrity when you can ride like you did when you drove off the lot. Get outfitted with an aftermarket axle from SideBySideStuff.com instead.Features:
- High quality O.E. replacement axle
- Chromoly steel axle bar
- Precision-ground components
- Low-profile stainless steel clamps
- Assembled with 3% Moly grease
- Fully-assembled outboard and inboard joints
- Two-year manufacturer's warranty with normal wear and tear
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov