- Axles are sold individually.
- Does NOT fit RTV X-series.
- Manufacturer warranty is void on any vehicle lifted, with oversized tires other than the O.E.M. design, or any vehicle used for racing.
- For warranty claims, proof of purchase must accompany product and be dated within the 2 years of installed period to be honored.
Applicability: Kubota RTV 900 / RTV 1100 / RTV 1140
Beefing up your driveline is a must when you've come to depend on your machine's work ethic for all those grueling farm chores. Unfortunately, it doesn't take much to bind an axle, especially if you've invested in more aggressive tires or even a small lift. Articulation and flex are not quite up to par in an standard OEM axle. They are designed for everyday "common" work, which is the opposite of what calving and harvest season is. Why not upgrade with something with a little bit more farm-tough grit like this RTV 900 Front Rugged Axle by Quad Boss?
These aftermarket hard parts provide factory spec standards while exceeding those expectations in durability and function. The shaft has been constructed from Chromoly steel, while the inner components are precision-ground and packed with moly grease. This engineering method results in higher tolerance to friction and heat, ultimately extending performance life and increasing strength. With the heavy-duty construction paired with the improved design, this UTV axle will offer just the right amount of articulation for unpredictable terrain during those intense seasons. It's a fully assembled model, which means no hassle and no fuss when installing. So really, what's stopping you? Click to get your new RTV 1100 axle today.Features:
- High quality O.E. replacement axle
- Chromoly steel axle bar
- Precision-ground components
- Low-profile stainless steel clamps
- Assembled with 3% Moly grease
- Fully-assembled outboard and inboard joints
- Two-year manufacturer's warranty with normal wear and tear
- Warranty is void on any vehicle lifted, with oversized tires other than the O.E.M. design, or any vehicle used for racing
- Proof of purchase must accompany product and be dated within the 2 years of installed period to be honored
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov