- Axles are sold individually.
- Manufacturer warranty is void on any vehicle lifted, with oversized tires other than the O.E.M. design, or any vehicle used for racing.
- For warranty claims, proof of purchase must accompany product and be dated within the 2 years of installed period to be honored.
Applicability: 2016-20 Polaris General 1000 and General 4 1000
Did you bind your axle, or are you looking to add a little beef to your driveline? In either case, knowing what you need makes a big difference in choosing the right bang for your buck when it comes to UTV axles. Take, for instance, you do more than casual cruising but don't beat the daylights out of your machine. In that case, an OEM replacement axle will do the trick just fine and will save you heaps of cash. One of those stock substitutes is a General 1000 Rugged Axle by Quad Boss.
The SxS axle has credible design elements like factory fitment specs, but it's made with high-quality materials. This General XP 1000 axle shaft consists of Chromoly steel with precision-ground internal CV components. Low-profile clamping systems keep the boots stable without impeding the clearance, and they are packed full of moly grease to keep things lubricated. They have a higher tolerance to heat and longer performance life. What's great is the preassembled outboard and inboard joints. No one wants to deal with that mess. Are you ready to up your ante with your driveline—Shop Polaris parts and accessories at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
- High quality O.E. replacement axle
- Chromoly steel axle bar
- Precision-ground components
- Low-profile stainless steel clamps
- Assembled with 3% Moly grease
- Fully-assembled outboard and inboard joints
- Two-year manufacturer's warranty with normal wear and tear
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov