- Axles are sold individually.
- Manufacturer warranty is void on any vehicle lifted, with oversized tires other than the O.E.M. design, or any vehicle used for racing.
- For warranty claims, proof of purchase must accompany product and be dated within the 2 years of installed period to be honored.
- 2014-20 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
- 2015-20 Polaris RZR 900 / RZR 900 XC / RZR S 900 / RZR 4 900 and RZR S 4 900
- 2016-20 Polaris RZR S 1000 and RZR S 4 1000
Braaap. Isn't that what it's all about. Shoving that pedal to the floor on unkempt terrain, just to see if your rigs got what it takes. Though it might, those OEM axles of yours may have another story to tell. Often, standard axles don't have quite the grit to handle more than taking Miss Daisy for a spin. On a side note, that doesn't necessarily mean you need the motherload of all axles either. When it comes to these components, it's all about getting just what you need. If you need more than traditional but not downright heavy-duty, the RZR XP 1000 Rugged Axle by Quad Boss is an excellent option.
This UTV axle has the precise specifications of an OEM axle, with a lot higher construction quality. It's formed with a Chromoly steel shaft and precision-ground internal components, proving to tolerate heat and stress much better than stock. The boots are packed with moly grease for self-lubrication that will prolong performance life, even when you're riding a little rough. Here's what elevates this SxS axle purchase... it's pre-assembled. We don't know about you but messing with an axle can get real messy. However, with this, you click to order, open the box, and swap the old out with the new. It's just that easy. Beef up your driveline today for a better ride tomorrow, when you shop Polaris parts and accessories at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
- High quality O.E. replacement axle
- Chromoly steel axle bar
- Precision-ground components
- Low-profile stainless steel clamps
- Assembled with 3% Moly grease
- Fully-assembled outboard and inboard joints
- Two-year manufacturer's warranty with normal wear and tear
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov