- Kit includes upper and lower ball joint for left OR right side of machine
- Kits may vary slightly from the pictures above depending on model / year.
Applicability: Fits Full Size
- 2009-14 Ranger XP 700 / XP 800 and 800 Crew
- 2011-17 Ranger 6x6
- 2011-14 Ranger Diesel
- 2016-20 Ranger Full Size 570 and Crew 570-6 (with round roll bars)
Whether you're tanking through the mud or hauling on the farm, maintenance is crucial to your cause. Without ensuring your mechanical components are working at optimized capacity, you're looking at danger, damage, and a real inconvenience. Take, for instance, those OEM ball joints. They aren't necessarily designed for those rough rides or backbreaking chores, and when they go bad, so does your buggy. It's time to toughen up that suspension assembly with a set of aftermarket hard parts that can handle the grit. You can do that with the Quad Boss Upper and Lower Ball Joints for a Ranger XP 700.
Made with durable steel and POM, these UTV ball joints are built to handle heavy loads and extreme friction. The offroad parts have an increased lifespan as well, due to the strong case and bearing cup. Everything you need for a straightforward swap is included, even the snap ring and cotter pin. Ditch the vibration, the wheel wondering, and the suspension drive noise when you service your rig with affordable Polaris maintenance parts. Need other parts to revamp your ride back to a like-new performance? Be sure to check out other aftermarket rebuild kits featured at SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
- Heavy-duty steel case with a POM-M90 bearing cup
- Comes with snap ring and cotter pin
- Made in the USA