Applicability: 2016-20 Kawasaki Teryx4 and 2016-20 Kawasaki Teryx 800
The Kawasaki Teryx4 or Teryx 800 is a UTV that as it stands offers tremendous benefits to those who make the commitment to it. It's able to haul quite a few people through the trails or to the jobsite with ease. When it comes to driver and passenger comfort, the Teryx falls short, like most side x sides. That is why here at SideBySideStuff.com we offer countless parts and accessories to bring your Teryx UTV to the next level. Take for instance this Direction 2 Full Tilting Front Windshield that we have available here.
The windshield features a 1/4 inch thick MR10 hard coated polycarbonate material. The hard-coated material gives the windshield a resistance to unwanted scratching and hazing of your brand-new windshield. Upon receiving your new Direction 2 windshield you can expect a quick and easy installation thanks in part to the windshields precision cut fit and finish as well as the quick release hardware. This Teryx front windshield will be a great addition to your Teryx side by side.Features:
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- 1/4" thick polycarbonate
- MR10 hard coating on both sides of the windshield for durability and scratch resistance
- Windshield edges are super-smooth for safety
- Custom bend design provides maximum rigidity and strength
- Extremely durable polymer molded clamps with brass inserts
- All hardware (nuts and bolts) are stainless steel with black-coated finish for no rust
- Versatile tilt mechanism for refreshing cabin ventilation: Closed, half extension, and full extension
- Extreme rigidity in each position
- Unique quick-release top windshield piece ï¿½ in just a few seconds, simply remove the top piece to allow for refreshing air flow with no tools require
- Open positions are designed for low-speed airflow only.
- High-speed riding and trailering require the windshield to be in the FULL CLOSED position
- 1 year manufacturer warranty to the original purchaser to be free from manufacturers defects
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable.
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment