Hard Coat Option:
- 2 year warranty against manufacturer defect, product clouding or discoloring
- Can be trailered in the down position up to approximately 75mph
- All hardware and installation instructions are included
- Takes no more than a screwdriver and wrench to install
- Bumpers keep windshield from touching hood when in the folded position
- Heavy duty Velcro straps secure windshield when in the folded position
- Made in the U.S.A.
Lexan, though impact resistant, is highly susceptible to scratching and even cleaning it incorrectly can scratch the material. The MR-10 hard coat option covers both the outside and interior of the windshield, prevents scratching and lengthens the life of your windshield. It is also 1/4 inch thick versus the non-coated windshield that is 3/16 inch thick.Hard Top (aftermarket hard top requires measurement):
Custom sized to factory or aftermarket hard top so windshield can still fold up or down without removal of top. To measure for aftermarket hard top (see diagram above):
At the factory hood line will be your starting point. From there, go straight up to the bottom lip or lowest point of the hard top. If measurement is not listed, we suggest rounding down to the next measurement. Reverse bend so top goes over the windshield and ensures no water leaks into the cab.
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $17.00 shipping/handling, and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest!PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment