NOTE: Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
Applicability: 2012-21 Kawasaki Teryx4
If you just want a windshield and top for your Kawasaki Teryx4, check out the GCL Soft Windshield and Top. This windshield and top combination will allow you to keep the wind, bugs and other debris out of your face and keep the sun off of you, allowing you to really enjoy every minute that you're out riding. U.S.A. made, this windshield/top combo is sure to be a great fit for years to come with the proper care since it has a stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage. Also, the stay-true long lasting colors will keep it looking great. The system comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions.
GCL UTV Enclosures makes this cab system with quality materials, all the way down to the marine sewing thread, made from high tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns. The windshield is made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl that will give you an unobstructed view. Professional grade, 100% polyester marine grade fabric is used on the top, which is water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant. This allows you to have a top that will keep you in the shade and protected from the rain.Features:
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov