- Axles are sold individually.
- Designed to work with stock configuration.
Applicability: 2016-19 Polaris General 1000 and General 4 1000
Your rig is designed to work hard and play even harder. That being said, occasionally, your OEM axles may fail you. Whether the CV joint breaks or the offroad axle becomes bent due to an object on the trail, don’t fret. At SideBySideStuff.com, we have you covered with the Rugged General 1000 OEM Replacement Axles for your General 1000. The burning question is, why go aftermarket as opposed to factory?
These UTV axles are designed to meet and exceed OEM specifications but are constructed with a much higher durability factor. All internal components feature a precision machined construction and a heat-treated finish for a longer life cycle. The CV joints are packed with a high load moly grease to ensure proper lubrication even in the most extreme conditions. Keeping the CV joint clean and protected is a neoprene constructed boot with a low-profile steel clamp to keep from snagging and breaking while out on the trail. Don't find yourself in a bind, upgrade today with the side by side OEM replacement axle.Features:
View Warranty Policy View Rugged Axle Claim Warranty Form
- Designed to meet and exceed OEM axle
- All internal components are precision machined and heat treated for a longer life span
- Packed with high load moly grease to provide maximum lubrication and sealed with neoprene boots and low profile clamps
- These axles are ready to rock right out of the box and designed to be direct bolt-on with no modifications necessary
- Carry a 12 month manufacturer's warranty