- Does NOT fit RTV X-series.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: Kubota RTV 1140
Your Kubota RTV 1140 is safe, reliable and versatile; so you know you can load up and get where you need to go and do what you need to do without hesitation. It gets a little harder to want to use your machine if it is rainy or super windy and cold outside. To make it fun to go riding again, you should check out the Falcon Ridge Full Enclosure with Windshield. This enclosure will protect you from outside elements that might otherwise keep you inside.
The soft enclosure is made of 100% top gun marine grade fabric, so it is waterproof and tear resistant. Featuring an aero-vent front windshield that is made of 1/4" Lexan polycarbonate, you can adjust the amount of airflow that you want in your cab. Upgrade your windshield with the optional hard coating to make your windshield more scratch resistant and last longer than an uncoated windshield. Check out all that Side By Side Stuff has to offer for your RTV 1140 today!Soft Enclosure Features:
- 100% top gun polyester marine grade fabric
- PVC 0.30 smoke gray vinyl
- Vinyl has a cold crack rating of -20 degrees
- Waterproof and abrasion resistant
- Crafted with professional grade 1/4" polycarbonate to provide maximum durability and visibility
- Ventilation system allows users to adjust the amount of airflow for for maximum comfort
- Optional MR10 hard coating
- Stainless steel hardware
- Easy to follow step by step installation and care instructions are included
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top
- MR10 Hard Coating - Hard coating on the full front windshield
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Installation Instructions View Windshield Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment