- Does NOT fit RTV X-series.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: Kubota RTV 1140
When you bought your Kubota RTV 1140, you bought it to use as a work horse that you can count on under any circumstance. While your side by side may be ready to face a hard day's work, reluctance is an understatement when it comes time for you to face those bitter winter storms or the burning summer sun. Side By Side Stuff has an accessory that's designed to keep you going because the work doesn't stop when the harsh weather begins! We offer you the Full Enclosure with Folding Lexan Windshield by Falcon Ridge.
This aftermarket enclosure is made of 100% top gun polyester marine grade fabric for maximum durability and compatibility in a variety of riding conditions. No need to worry about costly damages when the temperature starts to fall because the waterproof vinyl used to construct the windows has a cold crack rating on -20 degrees. The windshield is made with a durable 1/4" polycarbonate grade 9034 Lexan. You even have the option to add rge MR10 hard coating for an even longer life. Stop by SideBySideStuff.com today and order the Full Enclosure with Folding Lexan Windshield for your Kubota RTV 1140!Soft Enclosure Features:
- 100% top gun polyester marine grade fabric
- PVC 0.30 smoke gray vinyl
- Vinyl has a cold crack rating of -20 degrees
- Waterproof and abrasion resistant
- Zippered side windows
- Crafted with professional grade 1/4" polycarbonate to provide maximum durability and visibility
- Stainless steel hardware included
- Easy to follow step by step installation and care instructions are included
- Optional MR10 hard coating
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top
- MR10 Hard Coating - Hard coating on the full front windshield
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Installation Instructions View Windshield Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment