- Does NOT fit RTV X-series.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: Kubota RTV 1140
When you bought your Kubota RTV 1140, you bought it to use as a work horse that you can count on under any circumstance. While your side by side may be ready to face a hard day's work, reluctance is an understatement when it comes time for you to face those bitter winter storms or the burning summer sun. Side By Side Stuff has an accessory that's designed to keep you going because the work doesn't stop when the harsh weather begins! We offer you the Full Enclosure with Folding Lexan Windshield by Falcon Ridge.
This aftermarket enclosure is made of 100% top gun polyester marine grade fabric for maximum durability and compatibility in a variety of riding conditions. No need to worry about costly damages when the temperature starts to fall because the waterproof vinyl used to construct the windows has a cold crack rating on -20 degrees. The windshield is made with a durable 1/4" polycarbonate grade 9034 Lexan. You even have the option to add rge MR10 hard coating for an even longer life. Stop by SideBySideStuff.com today and order the Full Enclosure with Folding Lexan Windshield for your Kubota RTV 1140!Enclosure Features:
- Professional marine grade 11 ounce polyester canvas that is waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, abrasion resistant
- Door windows and rear window are constructed of durable 30 mil tinted Aqua-View Vinyl with a cold crack rating of -20 degrees
- Convenient roll-away doors provide the option of taking your doors with you and stow-away when not in use
- Full length double pull YKK marine grade zippers
- Complete with self-adhesive velcro, installation and care instructions
- Made in the USA
- Folds up from the bottom
- Crafted with professional grade 1/4" polycarbonate to provide maximum durability and visibility
- Folding system allows users to adjust the amount of airflow for maximum comfort
- Stainless steel hardware and Velcro for bottom portion
- Easy to follow step by step installation and care instructions are included
- Made in the USA
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top
- MR10 Hard Coating - Hard coating on the full front windshield
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Installation Instructions View Windshield Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment