NOTE: Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
Applicability: 2010-15 Arctic Cat Prowler with round roll bars.
Trying to stay out of the sun and keep the wind and dust out of your face? We might have exactly what you need with the GCL Windshield, Top and Rear Window for your Arctic Cat Prowler. Called a summer cab, this system features a vinyl windshield and rear window, along with a soft top to protect you from most of the elements. The best thing about this product? The modular feature allows you the freedom to take the rear window completely on or off, depending on your mood. Can't decide if you want the doors that the full cab enclosure offers? No problem, get this summer cab and you can add the GCL soft full doors later on.
Like all the other GCL cab configurations, this item is made from professional marine grade fabric, which is 100% polyester with stay-true long lasting colors and is tear resistant, puncture resistant, water repellent, mildew and UV resistant. That all means that you'll have a long lasting product that will look great for years to come with the proper care. The material comes in a variety of colors (see options above) to fit your style and the fabric has a less than 1% stretch or shrinkage, meaning the great fit will last over time. The windshield and rear window are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl, giving a clear view at all times. GCL didnt' stop there with their commitment to producing great products. They also use marine sewing thread from high tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifiliment polyester yarns, giving you a durable hold.
The U.S.A. made windshield, top and rear window is carefully hand measured and handcrafted in Kentucky, ensuring a precise fit every time.Features:
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
- Zippered Back Window - Back Window zips on the 2 sides and velcros on the bottom