- Axles are sold individually.
- Designed to work with stock configuration.
- Rear axles do NOT fit models with a rear locking differential.
Applicability: 2011-17 Can Am Commander and Commander Max
If you've ventured down some rough paths with your Can Am Commander then you know just how fun it is to go off script. Don't let anything hold you back, tackle everything that comes your way! If you happen to break an axle, we have just what you need to fix your machine quickly and at a great price with the Rugged OEM Replacement Axles.
These axles are designed to meet and exceed OEM axles, so for a great price you're getting an axle just as strong or stronger than what came on it from the factory. PDI made these axles with quality in mind. All internal components are precision machined and heat treated, giving you a longer life span. These axles are designed to be a direct bolt on replacement so you can quickly get back to doing what you love most - riding!Features:
View Rugged Axle Warranty Policy View Rugged Axle Claim Warranty Form
- Designed to meet and exceed OEM axle
- All internal components are precision machined and heat treated for a longer life span
- Packed with high load moly grease to provide maximum lubrication and sealed with neoprene boots and low profile clamps
- These axles are ready to rock right out of the box and designed to be direct bolt-on with no modifications necessary
- Carry a 12 month manufacturer's warranty