- Sold in pairs so it replaces BOTH left and right side.
- 2011-14 models are compatible with OEM Rack and Pinion part numbers 709401004 and 709401185. These models are also compatible with the Super ATV Rack and Pinion part number HDRP-7-14-16-002.
- 2015-20 models are compatible with OEM Rack and Pinion part number 709401500. These models are also compatible with the Super ATV Rack and Pinion part number HDRP-7-14-15-16-002.
Applicability: 2011-20 Can Am Commander (2 seat models)
Are you experiencing wobbling, shaking and extensive play in your steering? If so you may have a worn out, bent, or broken tie rod on your Can Am Commander. Getting stranded on the trails with a broken tie rod can turn a great ride into a disaster in just a matter of seconds. Donít wait for the inevitable to ruin your ride; instead upgrade to a set of tie rods thatíll keep you riding no matter what! Letís check out the features below!
You can bet with these Super ATV Heavy Duty Tie Rods that youíre getting the bulletproof strength and unmatched durability you need to keep your Can Am Commander blazing the trails. Super ATV has increased the size of the tie rod bearing for extra strength in swaged units. This product offers complete tie rod assemblies and tie rod ends which are constructed of precision blended and heat treated 4130 chromoly for maximum durability. Simply put, these heavy-duty tie rods are unmatched in the aftermarket industry, so pick up your set at Side By Side Stuff today and experience the difference!Features:
View Super ATV Heavy Duty Tie Rods Instructions
- Increased size of tie rod bearing for extra strength in swaged units
- Complete tie rod assembly
- Stock length replacement
- Includes tie rod ends
- Tie rod ends are constructed of 4130 chromoly
- Precision blend of materials and heat treated
- Tie rod ends feature M14 x 1.5 threads
- 14mm compared to the 12mm OEM
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov