NOTE: Colors are not pigment matched to ANY OEM manufacturer's color scheme. All colors EXCEPT black are considered custom colors and therefore, non-returnable.
Applicability: 2019-20 Yamaha Wolverine X2
When you've got the grit to get, you need the protection to go with it. There are vital components on the underside of that buggy of yours. Some of those being your driveline, suspension and frame. Without adequate security, you could be left with extensive and costly damages to those essential parts. Side By Side Stuff has a massive selection of quality aftermarket Yamaha skids and guards, made from some of the most durable materials on the planet. One set that has bulletproof protection attributes, just right for the nature of your ride, is the Wolverine X2 UHMW Full Skid Plate by Trail Armor.
Here's what's up with these stellar UTV skids. They are formed from UHMW, which is impact, sound, corrosion, water, weather and heat-resistant. The coverage is top-notch too. It extends from side to side and front to back. There are even integrated offroad nerf bars to provide additional protection to the rock panels. Between the outstanding coverage area, the ability to absorb shock and the durability factor, you can't go wrong with these side by side skids. Get you some today by shopping quality aftermarket parts and accessories at SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
- 1/2 inch Ultra High Molecular Weight (UHMW) Plastic
- Formed leading edges (front and rear)
- All installation hardware included
- Drain holes for dirt and debris to wash out
- Overlapping joints for a continuous single smooth sliding surface
- Jointed sections install easily
- Covers full length and breadth of vehicle
- Covers front and rear differential
- Extended side panels serve as integrated nerf sliders
- Lighter than traditional metal / aluminum skids
- No "impact memory" which allows them to absorb shock without denting, gouging or corroding
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $168.00 shipping / handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest. View Installation Instructions