Applicability: 2015-20 Honda Pioneer 500
We can bet you didn't anticipate how utterly uncomfortable it is to go offroad without proper cabin protection. The fact is the machine can be an outstanding addition to the workforce and can be one heck of a good time on the mud bogs. However, in either case, not keeping your face and body protected during the ride is enough to make you park the rig. Bugs smack you with a fierceness, drive-winds will take you down a peg or two, and don't even get us started on debris and the elements. You need to get outfitted with the Pioneer 500 Hard Coated Full Tilting Front Windshield by Direction 2.
So, why this windshield, you ask? The answer is simple, Direction 2 takes durability to the bank with this bad boy. They've formed the UTV front windshield from hard-coated infused and abrasion-resistant GE Lexan MR10. Talk about nearly indestructible! They've even included bulletproof clamps that are custom nylon injected, to ensure they can handle your harsh ride. The best part is when you're casually cruising and need a little airflow, flip the puppy up, and do what you do. Then when you're ready to hit the ground running, close her back up and get your ride or work on, protected. Are you ready to ditch the aftermath? Click to order today. Features:
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Made from .236" hard-coated & abrasive-resistant GE Lexan MR10
- Opens 3" or 5 1/2" for increased ventilation
- Extremely durable custom nylon injected clamps
- Easy installation- no drilling required!
- All hardware (nuts & bolts) is stainless steel with a black-coated finish
- Comes complete with all mounting hardware & detailed instructions
- Compatible with most aftermarket roofs
- Open positions are designed for low-speed operation ONLY.
- High-speed riding and trailering require the windshield to be in the FULL CLOSED position.
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable.
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment