- The photos above are a representation of the Full Enclosure with Hinged Windshield, there are no accurate photos available of this product installed on the Bobcat 3400.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: Up to 2015 Bobcat 3400 (with round roll bars)
If you are wanting to cruise down some trails or work around the house, you'll realize that it is hard to do in the warm summer weather or the cold wintry mix. While riding your side by side, you want to keep yourself out of the elements and still be able to ride. Here at Side By Side Stuff, we have a Full Enclosure with Hinged Windshield by Falcon Ridge to fit your Bobcat 3400. The installation is quick and easy so you won't waste any time getting back in your machine and back to work!
The windshield is made out of a durable 1/4-inch thick lexan polycarbonate. It is attached using 100% stainless steel hardware that won't rust in the elements. The soft doors and rear panel are made from a durable Aquaview Vinyl to not only give you a perfect view but also won't constrain your vision while you are riding on the trails. Each enclosure is attached using self adhesive strips and strong rare-earth magnets to help you customize the fit to your machine. So if you're looking to be able to use your machine all year round then you need to stop by Side by Side Stuff today and pick you up a Full Enclosure with Hinged Windshield by Falcon Ridge for your Bobcat 3400.Enclosure Features:
- Professional marine grade 11 ounce polyester canvas that is waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, abrasion resistant
- Door windows and rear window are constructed of durable 30 mil tinted Aqua-View Vinyl with a cold crack rating of -20 degrees
- Convenient roll-away doors provide the option of taking your doors with you and stow-away when not in use
- Full length double pull YKK marine grade zippers
- Complete with self-adhesive velcro, installation and care instructions
- Made in the USA
- Folds up from the bottom
- Crafted with professional grade 1/4" polycarbonate to provide maximum durability and visibility
- Folding system allows users to adjust the amount of airflow for maximum comfort
- Stainless steel hardware and Velcro for bottom portion
- Easy to follow step by step installation and care instructions are included
- Made in the USA
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top
- MR10 Hard Coating - Hard coating on the full front windshield
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Installation Instructions View Windshield Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment