NOTE: It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: Kubota RTV 400 and RTV 900
When the temperatures start dropping it can create some struggles if you own a Kubota RTV 400 or RTV 900. One issue is not being able to get out and go riding freely in your RTV. Side By Side Stuff knows it's a bummer missing out on the fun that your friends are having outside and we want to help fix the problem. Over Armour Offroad has made the Full Cab Enclosure with a Aero-Vent Lexan Windshield that will enclose your Kubota and keep the cold harsh winds off of you. Don't worry though, it is not just for the cold winter days, it is also good for those rainy days. Get this aftermarket enclosure ordered today and get your UTV back out having fun.
This full cab enclosure is constructed of professional grade marine textiles, Aquaview vinyl windows and full-length double pull YKK zippers. The cab enclosure attaches using self-adhesive Velcro straps and strong magnets that combine to provide you with a custom fit on your Kubota RTV. The fabric is not only waterproof and puncture resistant, but it is also abrasion, tear and fade resistant. It is also designed to allow for easy access to the storage compartments under the hood.Features:
View Windshield Care InstructionsPLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Constructed of professional grade marine textile
- Waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, fade resistant, and abrasion resistant
- Lexan Polycarbonate is 1/4" thick
- Attached using completely stainless steel hardware that will not rust
- Soft doors and rear window are constructed out of durable Aquaview Vinyl
- Design allows for easy access to the storage compartment under the hood
- Full length double pull YKK zippers
- Self-adhesive Velcro & strong rare-earth magnets combine to provide you with a custom fit
- Installation & care instructions included
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable.
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment