- The photos above are a representation of the Full Enclosure with Aero-Vent Windshield, there are no accurate photos available of this product installed on the Mid Size Ranger 400 / 500 / 570 / 800 / EV.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: 2010-14 Mid Size Ranger 400 / 500 / 570 / 800 / EV
The Polaris Mid-Size Ranger is made for work, just like you, so when the seasons change you want to prepare your machine for anything that is thrown its way. The Full Enclosure with Aero-Vent Windshield by Over Armour Offroad is a great place to start when outfitting your UTV to be a year-round machine. This aftermarket enclosure will keep elements out and away from you, but the aero-vent windshield allows for air flow when the weather is nicer. Upgrade your machine today with this kit and never be stuck inside again when there is work to be done!
This enclosure features a 3/16" thick vented front windshield with soft doors, soft top and rear window. The enclosure is made from waterproof, puncture, tear, fade and abrasion resistant marine grade fabric, so it will last for many seasons to come. Self-adhesive Velcro and strong rare-earth magnets combine to provide a precise fit to your Ranger. This enclosure provides a great solution to protect your machine and you from the elements you may encounter while out working hard.Features:
- Constructed of professional grade marine textile
- Waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, fade resistant, and abrasion resistant
- Lexan polycarbonate is 3/16" thick
- Attached using completely stainless steel hardware that will not rust
- Soft doors and rear window are constructed out of durable aquaview vinyl
- Design allows for easy access to the storage compartment under the hood
- Full length double pull YKK zippers
- Self-adhesive Velcro & strong rare-earth magnets combine to provide you with a custom fit
- Installation & care instructions included
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top
- MR10 Hard Coating - Hard coating on the full front windshield
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Installation Instructions View Windshield Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment