Applicability: 2018-20 Polaris RZR XP Turbo S / RZR XP 4 Turbo S and 2021 Polaris RZR Turbo S / RZR Turbo S 4
There is nothing more frustrating than having nowhere to secure your goods while you're having a rip-party. Your machine was built for terrain battle, but it lacks in storage capacity. That's where Side By Side Stuff steps in with quality compartments that provide proper confinement for your gear. Much like this RZR XP Turbo S Side Mounted Rear Cargo Box by Hi-Standard Outfitters.
Hi-Standard TIG welded the component from a thick aluminum with weather stripping around the perimeter of the lid. They lined the UTV accessory with neoprene, which keeps your stuff from rattling around. Two cam latches allow for easy access while a key lock will ensure additional security to your valuables. It's tough, offers outstanding storage abilities, and doesn't clutter up your cab! Pick yours up today when you shop SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
- Manufactured from 1/8" thick aluminum
- 100% TIG welded
- Equipped with 2 cam latches for ease of access
- Has a keyed lock so you can securely lock up your valuables
- Bottom of the inside is lined with a 1/16" neoprene rubber mat to prevent rattling of tools and equipment
- Has a 1/4" thick weather stripping the full perimeter of the lid, providing a dust and water tight seal
- Over 650 cubic inches of storage capacity
- Weighs 10 lbs
- Top of the inside dimensions (l x w x h): 14.75" x 5.75" x 4"
- Bottom of the inside dimensions (l x w x h): 14.75" x 2.75" x 7.75"
- 2 pcs of 1/4-20 x 1" long stainless steel hex head bolts
- 1 pc of 1/4-20 x 0.750" long stainless steel hex head bolt
- 3 pcs of 1/4-20 stainless steel nuts with nylon lock insert
- 3 pcs of 1/4" stainless steel washers
- 1 pc of cage mounting bracket
- 2 pcs of mounting tabs
- Mounting recommendations and instructions
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $9.00 in shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest!
This product contains chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harms. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov