- Colors are not pigment matched to ANY OEM manufacturer's color scheme. All colors EXCEPT black are considered custom colors and therefore, non-returnable.
- Retain original mounting hardware as some will be used in the mounting of this product.
- Does NOT work with factory / OEM rock sliders.
Applicability: 2020-21 Honda Talon 1000X-4 and Talon 1000X-4 Fox Live Valve
Who's ready to load up and hit the trails with their favorite roady crew? We know we are! But, before you go, is your buggy geared up for the nature of the ride? It only takes one rogue limb to wreck your drivetrain or other parts located underneath the machine. Instead of taking risks with your pride and joy, protect your asset with Talon 1000X-4 UHMW Full Skids with Nerf Bars by Trails Armor. You may be asking yourself why this aftermarket skid package, and we're about to give you a ton of reasons.
Let's start with the materials Trail Armor uses to form these heavy-duty skids. UHMW, which is a crazy durable plastic, makes up the entire full undercarriage skid. It's so rugged that this plastic is sound, corrosion, wear, water, and impact resistant. There will not be any bending or shattering when the kit gets tanked because it absorbs that impact and redirects it away from the mechanical components. Cool, right? The design is remarkable, as well. Trail Armor engineered the UTV skids and nerf bars with overlapping joints and drain holes, which means bulletproof protection plus easy clean-up. What more could you ask for in Honda skids?Features:
- 1/2 inch Ultra High Molecular Weight (UHMW) Plastic
- Formed leading edges (front and rear)
- All installation hardware included
- Drain holes for dirt and debris to wash out
- Overlapping joints for a continuous single smooth sliding surface
- Jointed sections install easily
- Formed to extend out and around the vulnerable belt housing while still allowing easy access for belt maintenance without removing the skids
- Covers full length and breadth of vehicle
- Covers front and rear differential
- Extended side panels serve as integrated nerf sliders
- Lighter than traditional metal / aluminum skids
- No "impact memory" which allows them to absorb shock without denting, gouging or corroding
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $65.00 shipping / handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest.