- Does not include carrier bearing.
- For machines with part numbers 705402496, 705402045, 705402496 and 705401545, the one-piece prop shaft will replace both the front and rear prop shaft and the carrier bearing.
Applicability: 2018-21 Can Am Defender and Defender Max
Have you ever tried to maneuver around with a broken UTV prop shaft? That's because you can't! The prop shaft is the heart of your driveline. Without it, there is no power transfer from the front differential to your wheel hubs. If you're reading this, chances are you've already experienced the woes of trying to put hard work in with an OEM prop shaft. Unfortunately, they aren't the toughest. When you noticed the vibration is out of control, this Defender Front U Series Prop Shaft by Super ATV is an excellent replacement.
Here's the bottom line. The aftermarket side by side prop shaft is bigger, badder and better than what you're working with now. Super ATV formed the assembly from chromoly tubing with phased and balanced steel u-joints. They've also engineered the offroad part with a larger shaft diameter and thicker walls. This thing is tank-tough. What that means is more durability and reliability. Engine to wheel communication is crucial to your cause. Keep things smooth sailing and wheeling right when you shop Can Am drivetrain, steering and wheel spacers at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
- 1/2" larger diameter shaft than stock
- Shaft wall is .120” vs stock’s .088”
- Made of 4130 chromoly tubing (stock is plain carbon steel)
- U-joint is made of 4340 steel
- U-joint is phased and balanced - no vibration
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov